computer & internet

Everything else

computer & internet

Postby dethalie on 11 Jul 2012, 14:37

How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.
Last edited by dethalie on 27 Dec 2012, 10:22, edited 2 times in total.
dethalie
interested
interested

LabVIEW Version: 3.0.2

Re: computer & internet

Postby IvanLis on 11 Jul 2012, 14:41

dethalie wrote:How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.

Bluetooth
IvanLis
professor
professor

Medals: 7
Activity (2) Professionalism (1) Tutorials (1) Gold (1) Man of the year 2012 (1)
Автор (1)
LabVIEW Version: 2010
hardware VIP bloggers teachers

Re: computer & internet

Postby Oleg B. on 11 Jul 2012, 17:44

dethalie wrote:How do I get internet on a computer that has no connection? I have 3 computers one is hooked up to the internet and has a wireless connection for the laptop but the other computer has no internet and don't have a phone jack; is there a way or a device that can give that computer internet or make it realize the wireless connection is there.

Wireless router
veni, vidi, phallomorphi
Oleg B.
leader
leader

Medals: 2
Activity (1) Professionalism (1)
LabVIEW Version: 5 .. 2016
CLD I/O VIP vision freelance

Return to Offtopic