Activity Professionalism
leader
leader
Награды: 2
Версия LabVIEW: 5 .. 2021
Контактная информация:

Re: LabVIEW. Стиль программирования

Сообщение Oleg B. »

И нигде не написано, что это переиздание :buuh: :bae: .
Посмотрим, что измениться!
Ничего!!!
Насколько мне известно - это то-же самое издание с переклеенной обложкой и титульным листом.
Тираж книги - всего 300 экз.
ИМХО, выпущен этот суррогат, по заказу русского NI, для раздачи на предстоящей конференции.
veni, vidi, phallomorphi
Kvanto

Activity Bronze Автор
VIP
VIP
Награды: 3
Версия LabVIEW: 10.0

Сообщение Kvanto »

а где можно подешевле заказать вышеупомянутую книгу Блюма через интернет, и книгу Ю. В. Визильтер, С. Ю. Желтов "Обработка и анализ цифровых изображений с примерами на LabVIEW и IMAQ Vision"?
IvanLis

Activity Professionalism Tutorials Gold Man of the year 2012
Автор
guru
guru
Награды: 7
Версия LabVIEW: 2015, 2016
Благодарил (а): 28 раз

Сообщение IvanLis »

Kvanto писал(а):а где можно подешевле заказать вышеупомянутую книгу Блюма через интернет, и книгу Ю. В. Визильтер, С. Ю. Желтов "Обработка и анализ цифровых изображений с примерами на LabVIEW и IMAQ Vision"?
Я не знаю акция закончилась или нет, неделю назад заказывал книги "3 по цене 2-х".
Все книги заказываю через этот магазин, может и не самое дешевое, но ни одного заказа не пропало :D .
Если не срочно, то можно подождать какую-нибудь акцию.
Обработка и анализ цифровых изображений с примерами на LabVIEW и IMAQ Vision (+ DVD-ROM) | Ю. В. Визильтер и др. 398 р., но это маленький формат, я бы посоветовал этот формат 590 р..
LabVIEW. Стиль программирования | Питер Блюм 413 р., и видимо взамен этой книги вышла более новая 2012 г.в. Профессиональное программирование в LabVIEW | Питер Блюм 418 р.. Себе брал эту книгу 558 р.
Kvanto

Activity Bronze Автор
VIP
VIP
Награды: 3
Версия LabVIEW: 10.0

Сообщение Kvanto »

заказал я Визильтера и Блюма. На my-shop.ru, там они обе оказались в наличии, да еще доставка бесплатная. У них в моем городе есть магазинчик куда они видно периодически привозят товар, оттуда можно самовывозом взять, поэтому сэкономил чуток))
Vasiliy Baev

Activity Gold Bronze
leader
leader
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2019
Благодарил (а): 8 раз
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vasiliy Baev »

Данная книга вышла в цвете и доступна как в бумажном виде так и в электронном.
Dear Readers,

Peter A. Blume

Thank you for your enthusiastic support of The LabVIEW Style Book (Prentice Hall, ©2007). I appreciate all of the excellent feedback received through our companion web site. I would like to personally apologize to any of you that purchased the eBook and had difficulty obtaining the proper color illustrations, as well as anyone that purchased the print version expecting color illustrations. The publisher - Prentice Hall - has assured me that they have resolved these problems.

This special mailing contains specific information from the publisher regarding color illustrations. Additionally, we have negotiated a special discount for new purchases. I want to thank readers that have contacted me through the companion web site to report these issues, as well as any and all feedback. I enjoy hearing from all of you!

Sincerely,
Peter A. Blume

Note from the Publisher, Prentice Hall

The LabVIEW Style Book is published in three (3) versions, one (1) print version which is black and white, and two (2) eBook versions, in which many of the illustrations are in color. The eBook formats are ePub and PDF. Apple, Amazon.com, and BarnesAndNoble.com sell the ePub eBook version for their eReader devices, respectively, the iPad, Kindle, and Nook. The publisher, Prentice Hall, sells both the ePub and PDF versions as a package for the price of just one version. They can be purchased from InformIT.com, and a 40% discount code is available via the link provided in this email. Customers without an eReader device can view the PDF version using Adobe Reader or Adobe Editions which are free and can be downloaded from Adobe.com.

For a brief period of time, the color version of The LabVIEW Style Book was mistakenly sent to resellers and uploaded to their "look inside" or equivalent preview program, giving the impression that the print edition of the book was in color. Additionally, the black and white version mistakenly replaced the ePub eBook color version. These problems have been corrected. If you have an eBook that is black and white and prefer color, please download the update for your eReader device.

Sincerely,
Bernard Goodwin
Executive Editor
Prentice Hall Professional

Accessing the 40% Discount

Click Buy at InformIT and enter this discount code, IT-BLUME40, during checkout to receive a 40% discount on both print and eBook editions of The LabVIEW Style Book.
Ответить