Automated guided vehicles (AGVs)

Have an idea for a project? Want to get some help and criticism?
Ответить
Nam Nga
interested
interested
Версия LabVIEW: 8.6
Контактная информация:

Automated guided vehicles (AGVs)

Сообщение Nam Nga »

hi all
i am trying to write labview program,that control AGVs in the factory.that program like SCADA ,it can route and schedule AGVs to avoid conflict .I use alogrithm in this program.you can see more here,it like this product
http://www.egeminusa.com/pages/software/etricc.html
.Any one have idea or information like this program.please help me.You can post in forum or send to my email : ngadinhnam@yahoo.com.vn

Any help would be appreciated,thanks.
Изображение
Eugen Graf

Activity Professionalism Silver Black
guru
guru
Награды: 4
Версия LabVIEW: 2009
Контактная информация:

Re: Automated guided vehicles (AGVs)

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

Hi!

Very interesting job :super:

Which information do you get from AGVs? What should you control? The moving path?
Nam Nga
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nam Nga »

Hi
Thanks for your replie !
I want to get position of AGVs in the factory ,and battery status,speed of AGVs.The computer in central manager will control AGV that is a line flowing robot.The entity (items ,product..)in put at the station,it will be tranported to warehouse.when the station request a AGV ,a free AGV will come there to get entity.when AGV get entity from station it will send barcode to central manager for to indetify what entity number is,then build database for warehouse,i can check it any time.Any one have an idea ?
Eugen Graf

guru
guru
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

Yes, I understand this, but what is your work here? You should control the vehicles?
To get position from AGV there are some sensors (inertial and laser), they will send you informations about position over any interface. You should receive this information and send the next position for the AGV. Is this your issue?
Nam Nga
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nam Nga »

Thanks !
yes,That is all things i want to do.I can control an AGV ,but when my system have more AGV,that is complicated to avoid conflict and route in uni-direction.Actually,i am looking for a pattern that like my project.I mean central manage that progam can control my system intelligently.
Eugen Graf

guru
guru
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Eugen Graf »

I would suggest you make for each AGV a LVOOP class and for each class a parallel while loop. So you will have e.g 6 living objects, which works at the same time in your programm. These objects will sample data from AGVs, and send data to AGVs.
Than you will need a master while loop, which will receive data from your objects. Will process this data and send commands to objects (and the objects will send this commands to AGV).
Nam Nga
interested
interested
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nam Nga »

Thank so much ! eg
It is very useful for me ,i will try it and come back with more detail question .I will need your help.
Ответить

Вернуться в «Projects»